Instagram Feed | Social Media

Instagram Feed | Social Media

by POWR.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

Master U Tdigital

Best app ever! It does exactly what I need it to do and it's so simple to set up and use! great great app for what it is n! highly recommend it if what you want to do is stream post from your social media accounts to your website !!

Crafters Market

Easy to install. Got exactly what I wanted!

Simply Organic Bamboo

Easy to use and update - very much appreciated!

Iamanactivist Com

Great app, easy to use and allows quite a bit of customization.

Juara Skincare

Free, easy, works like a charm.

Crypto Posters

Very happy with the results. Pro version is worth the money as it lets you customize the style and add loads more social sources. www.crypto-posters.com

Tiny Tendo Games

Supposed to have Free version but doesn't let you install or embed without Upgrading. Keeps saying "Plugin Saved" but provides no way to actually add to website.

Xxnutrition

Great platform, easy to use. Integrates seamlessly with the store!

Low Cost Beauty Cosmetics

DECEPTIVE TARIF BREAKDOWN!! ($0.00/$4.99/$10.99/49.99) THE BREAKDOWN SHOWN IN APP STORE IS THE SECOND TARIF THE "PRO" PLAN WHICH COSTS $10.99 PER MONTH! WITHIN APP AFTER PURCHASE I SIGNED UP WITHIN SHOPIFY FOR $4.99 PER MONTH HOWEVER IN-APP DESCRIPTION INDICATES THAT I HAVE PRO PLAN BUT I HAVE THE STARTER PLAN FEATURES (HOW WILL I BE BILLED? SUPER UNCLEAR & VERY CONFUSING!).
I FEEL LIKE TERMINATING CONTRACT ON PRINCIPLE BASES.
OUTLINING THE CAPABILITIES OF THE APP IS ONE THING BUT CHEATING AND GETTING PEOPLES HOPES UP IS ENTIRELY ANOTHER! *THUMBS DOWN*

Pacific Baby Inc

I love it! Perfect for our website!