Instagram Feed | Social Proof

Instagram Feed | Social Proof

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to stream Instagram content for social proof!

Hiatus Co Surf

It was easy to install the plug in for a novice who has never made a website before. Instructions were easy to follow

May 19, 2019

Hello, thank you for leaving your review! We noticed that you gave the Instagram Feed ap stars. Did you experience any issues when you used it?

The Shake Library

This was really easy to use and setup. Trying to figure out settings once installed is a bit of a pain.

APAKIM

First time I ever used this app so will see how the reviews come back if any. Not sure if i have set this up right

RAINGER CLOTHING

such an awesome app, worth it, looks so good on my shopify, i would tell people to use this app for great resualts

Modus Apparel

So far so good! Instagram feed was easy to add at exactly where we wanted it. Let's hope it improves conversions!

VAINTAP

Im using this app on my boutique with the Debut theme. It was VERY EASY to install in literally a few minutes.

Bestbrandies

Thanks for creating this amazing app i use it and I'm so thankful for that. Now i create my business and its going to be the most useful online shop for Europe and UAE!

The Vault Board Shop

Very intuitive and easy to use. Jumping right in is a breeze. Even the free version has plenty of awesome features.

Cabotin

great app thanks hard to find how to center content on my shopify website. But it's very usefull anyway

Long Liv Vintage

So far so good. My feed is across the bottom of my website but I think its still loading up. It looks like it will complete the load and be exactly what I was looking for.