Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to add Instagram content to your site!

Venus & Athena | For Feminists & Fangirls

I searched for an Instagram app, & was surprised to see you had a Pinterest option, which I used instead.

bioticlean

seems good - trial period for the moment - but easy to plug for sure - and seems to be efficient - user experience needs time

The Roller Blind Co.

I will write another review after a few weeks as I just started and so far its easy to install, easy to integrate and easy to customise.

Oodles loves pets

Great app so far! It helped me add a good looking, easy to use social feed to my website www.oodleslovespets.co.uk. I would recommend!

Amully

este misto rau de tot blana rau ce sa mai zic smecher frate incercati si nu pierdeti nimic in caz de orice altceva il scoateti

COSMETICS BEAUTY STORE

I particularly like very much and also to use. I really recommend this application, it offers a lot of functionality...

Adarsh Akshat Agro

Easy to use. They even have a feature to add the widget to a particular page (The app itself have this feature, we can choose from a drop down list to choose a page.) or else one can choose as he likes. Good app and its FREE

Lumen Mundi

Integrated very easily, will pull your posts directly to your Shopify page with an easy embed code and it looks good. One recommendation would be to have an option for displaying engagement. Likes, social shares and comments.

theonestopshop.ca

can't wait to see how this app helps my store. very excited. glad there are free apps that add value

Alleyoop Skate Shop

Easy to use and setup. Looks good on site. Only negative feedback would be that you can't play the Instagram videos on your site, it clicks through to your actual Instagram page. Other than that, great app.