Instagram Feed | Instafeed

Shoppable Instagram feed. Gallery, carousel, lookbook styling

Free plan available

mylifeAID.com

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app I am going to purchase it. Great feature just checking all the other features. Too good................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SugarJewlz Handmade Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like this app so far! Will upgrade soon as it has many useful features and is fairly easy to use! I am happy that my store will be kept current by adding my instagram feed.

Murphy and Bailey

Time spent using app 6 minutes

All I wanted to do is add my Instagram feed to website (no bells and whistles required) - this was SUPER SIMPLE to do with this app . Thanks for making things straightforward and free !

Nermin store

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 hour

thank you it it is useful i hope i can improve my work and going on with my store . you have done a great app

Moon Goddess Gifts

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use this app to showcase our Facebook Live Feed. I love that you get one free account to feature. We are loving this app on our website MoonGoddessGifts.com.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Benchmaster WoodworX

I like having our Insta posts visible on our website and to tie in to our social media. I would like the free version to eliminate the POWr promo on the bottom as it may add confusion to customers about what that is and if we are involved with it.
I wish the posts weren't spaced so far apart-might just be me not knowing how to fix that. :)
Overall, it fulfills what we wanted, for free, to have our instagram posts included on our website.
Thank you!
Benchmaster WoodworX

BellaFarmsKy

Super easy to use. Set up and execution were really intuitive and could be done from mobile platform.

Nimae Beauty

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Used the app to help me add shops social feed to my store. Easy to use and set up. Definitely recommend this app for my shopify store. I previously spent hours trying to do it.

Casamadrettor

Location Netherlands

I am a nitwit and need simple instructions :-) This only took me a couple of seconds and it showed up on my site! Thank you so much for making it so easy to install.
If I can do it, anybody can!

Fhasso

Location Australia

I used this app to improve my Shopify store. It's a great app, easy to install and makes a good difference in my website. Very cool!