Instagram Feed | Social Media

Instagram Feed | Social Media

by POWR.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

Everything But Brass

I opted for the free version which allows only one feed but then that suited me fine anyway. You can specify how many articles to import, the article width, text size, width between articles, border colour and size. The only downer for me on the free plan is articles are downloaded to your website only every 24 hours but then this is free ! You are then provided with a piece of code to insert anywhere you want the feed to appear on your website. Upgrade to get loads more features.

Wakingbeeus

Very easy to use and good interface!

The Girlfriend Gift Box

Simple, customizable. Free features are great, and upgrades are reasonable and intriguing.

Withloveinteriors

Easy to install and use! Planning to upgrade to the next package.

Kateklein

Very easy to install. Does exactly what I needed.

Instacardist

Really easy to install and great design

Ecoture 2

So far, so good. Really easy to instal and looks fantastic.

Stashbox420

Why it shows Nothing found? Not working i wasted $3.99 premium pack. Worst support.

Defense Divas

I am in love with this cool app! Keeping up with social media content is always a struggle for me because I do everything, but this app makes it super easy to post my social media content to my site and in turn, get more social media followers from the process.

Dreamshopy Store

Easy to install for newbies like me. Maybe loading is a bit slow, but it's a free plugin :)