FREE Insta Feed Gallery

FREE Insta Feed Gallery

by POWR.io

Shoppable Instagram social feed gallery for Insta & Facebook.

Withloveinteriors

Easy to install and use! Planning to upgrade to the next package.

Kateklein

Very easy to install. Does exactly what I needed.

Instacardist

Really easy to install and great design

Ecoture 2

So far, so good. Really easy to instal and looks fantastic.

Stashbox420

Why it shows Nothing found? Not working i wasted $3.99 premium pack. Worst support.

Defense Divas

I am in love with this cool app! Keeping up with social media content is always a struggle for me because I do everything, but this app makes it super easy to post my social media content to my site and in turn, get more social media followers from the process.

Dreamshopy Store

Easy to install for newbies like me. Maybe loading is a bit slow, but it's a free plugin :)

Cloud 9 Expressions

Easy to install and simple to customize. My only problem is that it takes too long to load into the page. All of the POWr apps load in a couple of seconds after the rest of the page. Not sure what can be done about this, but it doesn't look good to the user.

Our Social page is a good example because there aren't any other elements (aside from header and footer) that need to load.

The POWr code is the only thing that needs to load in, yet it still takes some time.

Themommycollectivestore

LOOKS GREAT ON THE HOMEPAGE. FEED DOESNT SHOW UP ON THE INSIDE PAGES, DESPITE THE CODING.

Supreme Greens

Spent two hours installing, very confusing process, finally got installed, then it posted a bunch of other companys facebook posts on my website, be careful with this app, appears its still in beta or outdated and no longer valid. No live support. Too bad description sounded awesome.