FREE Instagram Feed Gallery

FREE Instagram Feed Gallery

by POWR.io

Shoppable Instagram social feed gallery for Insta & Facebook.

Ecom Store 2

Useful gets more visitors to our shop

Zeitgenossenschaft

Really wish this was at least a free trial. Installs and the page is blank following all the instructions. Looks like you gotta buy to try.

Discount Stores

POWr has many useful apps and most of them are easy to set up and simple to use. Great work!
www.DiscountStones.com

Superliv2

Really enjoy several of the Powr apps. Easy and seemless in use.

A Leap Of Style

First, this app popped up in my recommended apps at just the time I was looking for it, so it had to be right, right? I love the functionality and it's reasonably priced. Looking forward to seeing how this addition of social proof on the site improves conversions.

Saras Super Stock

I'm just starting out so the free versions have been more than adequate for my start-up and the customer support is fast and friendly...I'm sold.

Four Aspects Technology

POWr provides us with a great app, exactly what we wanted to add to our store with easy to follow instructions for truly plug-n-play.

Second Chance Village Online Thriftstore

I love the app, but the service is why I'm here - right on top of the issue, friendly and truly helpful.

Generation Yes

works great so far. easy to use and to customize to my needs

Adsignsbexhill

Installed and works great, thanks