Social Feed | Instagram Feed

Social Feed | Instagram Feed | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% Off Upgrades! Shoppable Instagram & Facebook social feeds

Adsignsbexhill

Installed and works great, thanks

Beyond The Fabric

Wow - what a plug-in. I've been using POWr Social Feed on my Shopify site for the last few months, I love it and my visitors love it too. Super user-friendly, support is on hand within minutes and it's genuinely fun having a play around with it. Highly recommend if you want to integrate Social onto your site in a customisable way.

Cleonova In

Installed it today only. Seems to work fine as of now. Will see for a week and might post a better review.

Renee Cosmetics

Install was easy and it does exactly what I need it to do.

Unlimited Arts Studio

Just installed, which was super easy! so far so good!

Pukkamate

not bad from us at www.pukkamate.co.uk got all our segway photos on the page ok but could have been better

Ppippilong Kids

Great app. Does exactly what I want it too.

Pandavita

It's a great app which does what it professes to do.

Fit49

Great app so easy to use, this is my first website ever and it was a snap to install and get up and running. love it!

Nuvola Store

The POWr Social Feed app is great! Right now we are using it to display our Instagram feed right on our homepage, we've noticed an uptick in followers since adding it. Love how easy it is to set up and customize. The same can be said about all of the POWr plugins. More importantly, their support team is extremely helpful and reliable! When I email them for support they usually get back to me within a few hours. I would highly recommend the Social Feed app, and all of the POWr plugins, to anyone who is looking for an easy and affordable way to customize their website.