Instagram Feed | Social Media

Instagram Feed | Social Media

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

TriAfu

Otima ferramenta. Recomendo a todos, estou usando o plano gratuito para teste, se gostarmos iremos usar os planos pagos

SLMPD CO®

An amazing and simple app to use! it makes a great marketing tool to use and would definitely recommend

NAAMITA

4 stars for ease of use. I just installed it so after using it for a while, will be able to write a more detailed review

Hiatus Co Surf

It was easy to install the plug in for a novice who has never made a website before. Instructions were easy to follow

May 19, 2019

Hello, thank you for leaving your review! We noticed that you gave the Instagram Feed ap stars. Did you experience any issues when you used it?

The Shake Library

This was really easy to use and setup. Trying to figure out settings once installed is a bit of a pain.

APAKIM

First time I ever used this app so will see how the reviews come back if any. Not sure if i have set this up right

RAINGER CLOTHING

such an awesome app, worth it, looks so good on my shopify, i would tell people to use this app for great resualts

Modus Apparel

So far so good! Instagram feed was easy to add at exactly where we wanted it. Let's hope it improves conversions!

VAINTAP

Im using this app on my boutique with the Debut theme. It was VERY EASY to install in literally a few minutes.

Bestbrandies

Thanks for creating this amazing app i use it and I'm so thankful for that. Now i create my business and its going to be the most useful online shop for Europe and UAE!