POWR InstaFeed Photo Gallery

POWR InstaFeed Photo Gallery

by POWR.io

Shoppable Instagram Feed slider or gallery. Insta & Facebook.

CaseMonkeys

Told about it by Shopify chat not checked it all yet but easy to use and hopefully worked?

CaseMonkeys.co.uk

Retro • Soul

Its a cool app and so easy to use! Everything's very explain; even thou, I would love it more if there were less promo.

Zulzilah

This app is easy and functionally effective. I believe that’s what I was looking for and have been more than satisfied

HOPS AND NUTS CRAFT BEER SNACKS

So easy to plug and play! Up and running in less than 30 seconds. thanks for the free option to start.
Cheers!

Passive

I like it as it works according to my need and has plenty of features which i can use and prices are negligible

Tinytux

I just got the app installed and so far so good. It was very easy to use - everything was pretty much done for you. All I had to do was follow the steps.

1ST MAN | 1ST WOMAN

I really enjoyed using this app. It has been really easy to use, great aesthetically, quick to upload.

YOMA BABY

Great feature , easy to use , and hope to benefit more from it the near future . looking forward for more interesting updates.

La Balanza De Antonia

Interesante aplicación para ver los post de instagram, la acabo de instalar pero parece buena, espero siga así.

TriAfu

Otima ferramenta. Recomendo a todos, estou usando o plano gratuito para teste, se gostarmos iremos usar os planos pagos