Instagram Feed | Social Proof

Instagram Feed | Social Proof

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to stream Instagram content for social proof!

XCD Nutrition

Get very basic and does the job really well very easy to install on site its a very good app i would recommend

Blipblox

I love the layout design options, ability to add for @ and # and how easy it is to install and use.

Everything 420

I have just started using this app and so far so good. I look forward to see what it brings to my site.

C.G. Harrison & Co

THIS APP WAS SEAMLESS. IT HELPED ME GET MY WEBSITE TRAFFIC TO ENGAGE ON MORE PLATFORMS! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!

Ellis Mercantile Boutique, Inc.

I used this app to easily add my instagram feed to my website. Super EASY to use. All I needed to do was type my instagram handle and then the system automatically uploaded to my website.

Crystal J Fashion

Easy to set up and a great asset for someone who wants to take their business to a higher level!!!!!

Destacarse Boutique

Super easy compared to other Instagram feed apps. Automatically added it to my pages without me having to use codes etc. Super awesome!!

Sunday cyclist

great app love it, love the fact that is user friendly. will use in the future, highly recommended .

Better Posture USA

Awesomr, just don't like that you can't add tittle to theme.

Tell us about your experience with Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

How would you rate this app?
Rated 5 stars

Bonnie Tr Shop

its a awesome app very easy to use. love this I couldn't live without it it helps promote your business. and a awesome marketing tool.