Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to add Instagram content to your site!

Lieblingsbändchen

Ich habe eine App gesucht, die mein Instagram Account mit meinen Shop verbindet weil 80% meiner Kunden aus Instagram kommen. Ich bin sehr begeistert. Danke!!!

Vintage Socialite

Took less than five minutes from adding the app to up and running on my site. I really like it gives you the option to follow hashtags.

GFC Epoxy Hub

so far so good. I've only just downloaded it and I haven't gotten it up on my site yet. and now i HAVE to leave a 100 character review

Boxing Cat Sports

Easy to setup and use! Works out of the box with minimal configuration and adds when and where I want it on my site.

Hackner Home

It was easy to install. I am excited to see the results of how it can work for my site HacknerHome.com

tsksoaphouse

I LOVE THIS APP! it helped me to give another added punch to my website which was able to showcase more of my journey, personal style and personality. It definitely took it up a notch and i love how it installs it for you by clicking a button to say where you want it and offering different layout styles to fit the page. awesome app..

www.lauprene.com

I used this to install my IG account to my new site. VERY user friendly & gives advanced options for site placement. It was fabulous!

Get Trend

a piece of cake :) fast and user-friendly! perfect if you need to make your feed really fast, no codding required

Yeelight Australia

Pretty useful. Achieves exactly what i need. I used to add social panel into our main page. It simply works with ease. Although it would be better if the free plan support a bit more. But it's a free plan, the developers need to be paid after all.

Arrak USA

This app is easy to use and so far I like it. I am using the free version which is great because many apps are expensive.