POWR Instagram Feed

POWR Instagram Feed

by POWR.io

Gallery for Insta & Facebook Feed | Shoppable Instagram Feed

Everything 420

I have just started using this app and so far so good. I look forward to see what it brings to my site.

C.G. Harrison & Co

THIS APP WAS SEAMLESS. IT HELPED ME GET MY WEBSITE TRAFFIC TO ENGAGE ON MORE PLATFORMS! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!

Ellis Mercantile Boutique, Inc.

I used this app to easily add my instagram feed to my website. Super EASY to use. All I needed to do was type my instagram handle and then the system automatically uploaded to my website.

Crystal J Fashion

Easy to set up and a great asset for someone who wants to take their business to a higher level!!!!!

Sunday cyclist

great app love it, love the fact that is user friendly. will use in the future, highly recommended .

Better Posture USA

Awesomr, just don't like that you can't add tittle to theme.

Tell us about your experience with Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

How would you rate this app?
Rated 5 stars

Bonnie Tr Shop

its a awesome app very easy to use. love this I couldn't live without it it helps promote your business. and a awesome marketing tool.

Coffee&Cleans

Perfect app, easy to install and its free for low budget store owners.
Best part is you will get live feed into your website.
I just love it.

Nayve

This helps me spreading awareness about my product. Even though it has limited functions on a free version of the app, its still brilliant. Thanks !!j

Rianna&Co

The best app for Business owners in the social networking industry and the best selling app for your smartphone app store and your experience.