POWR | Instagram Feed Embed

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited May 5, 2019

Im using this app on my boutique with the Debut theme. It was VERY EASY to install in literally a few minutes.

VAINTAP
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 5, 2019

Thanks for creating this amazing app i use it and I'm so thankful for that. Now i create my business and its going to be the most useful online shop for Europe and UAE!

Bestbrandies
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 4, 2019

Very intuitive and easy to use. Jumping right in is a breeze. Even the free version has plenty of awesome features.

The Vault Board Shop
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
April 27, 2019

Great app! Must have!! Crucial for any business if you want to promote and reach new audiences with the ease of being on your website.

Five and Dime Supply Company LLC.
Time spent using app: 26 days
April 22, 2019

Very good App ! :D elle permet de mettre le feed insta où vou voulez, sur la page que vous voulez sur votre e-commerce! je recommande.

Mocha Loafers
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 21, 2019

Get very basic and does the job really well very easy to install on site its a very good app i would recommend

XCD Nutrition
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 16, 2019

I love the layout design options, ability to add for @ and # and how easy it is to install and use.

Blipblox
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 16, 2019

I have just started using this app and so far so good. I look forward to see what it brings to my site.

Everything 420
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 15, 2019

THIS APP WAS SEAMLESS. IT HELPED ME GET MY WEBSITE TRAFFIC TO ENGAGE ON MORE PLATFORMS! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!

C.G. Harrison & Co
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 15, 2019

I used this app to easily add my instagram feed to my website. Super EASY to use. All I needed to do was type my instagram handle and then the system automatically uploaded to my website.

Ellis Mercantile Boutique, Inc.
Time spent using app: 7 months