Social Feed | Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram, twitter & Facebook social feeds

Free plan available

RAINGER CLOTHING

such an awesome app, worth it, looks so good on my shopify, i would tell people to use this app for great resualts

Modus Apparel

So far so good! Instagram feed was easy to add at exactly where we wanted it. Let's hope it improves conversions!

VAINTAP

Im using this app on my boutique with the Debut theme. It was VERY EASY to install in literally a few minutes.

Bestbrandies

Thanks for creating this amazing app i use it and I'm so thankful for that. Now i create my business and its going to be the most useful online shop for Europe and UAE!

The Vault Board Shop

Very intuitive and easy to use. Jumping right in is a breeze. Even the free version has plenty of awesome features.

Long Liv Vintage

So far so good. My feed is across the bottom of my website but I think its still loading up. It looks like it will complete the load and be exactly what I was looking for.

Five and Dime Supply Company LLC.

Great app! Must have!! Crucial for any business if you want to promote and reach new audiences with the ease of being on your website.

Mocha Loafers

Very good App ! :D elle permet de mettre le feed insta où vou voulez, sur la page que vous voulez sur votre e-commerce! je recommande.

XCD Nutrition

Get very basic and does the job really well very easy to install on site its a very good app i would recommend

Blipblox

I love the layout design options, ability to add for @ and # and how easy it is to install and use.