Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to add Instagram content to your site!

CatCottageDesign

super easy and fast to install and does the job wonderfully even with the free plan. I really recommend it

Huget jewelry

Good app I ca recommend it for everyone thank you thank thank thax bedt app I ever use that good o love r

PopSquare

This app is easy to use, can integrate many social account fastly. The downside is the layout cannot be well organized like the margin or padding or each post.

Moppets Life

super easy to use and install unlike another app I had tried before this one. So glad I found it. Very user friendly =)

SkinKiss

Great feature to help connect with customers and grow you business, Its easy to use and the free version gives you just enough.

ravebroo

hughbhbjcshbcjschbhcbjschbscuyshcbsjhcschbcjshcbsncjshcbhcjhcbhcjsycbchbcusycbhcjschbbjchcjhcbhcbhcj

ReFind Jewels

Love this App. Works well. It saves me a lot of time while keeping my customers base informed about new products.

CARDS AGAINST DISNEY OUTLET

AMAZING IN EVERY ASPECT! IT HAS WORKED WONDERS IN BRINGING IN NEW CLIENTEL AND BOOSTING THE CONFIDENCE LEVELS OF MY PRODUCTS THANKS

AllianceRacing

Great app very easy and love the way it works. Very easy for anyone to use. links all my socali medai to keep my site activate

Beauty Inc. Canada

That was easy. I am not that computer savvy and installing this didn't make me wanna get in the fetal position. Looks great...thanks!