Instagram Feed | Social Media

Instagram Feed | Social Media

by POWR.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

Bonnie Tr Shop

its a awesome app very easy to use. love this I couldn't live without it it helps promote your business. and a awesome marketing tool.

Coffee&Cleans

Perfect app, easy to install and its free for low budget store owners.
Best part is you will get live feed into your website.
I just love it.

Nayve

This helps me spreading awareness about my product. Even though it has limited functions on a free version of the app, its still brilliant. Thanks !!j

Lunar Temple

Easy to use and great options for adding to page! Highly recommended. Using this for the first time and have to say, went without a hitch!

Rianna&Co

The best app for Business owners in the social networking industry and the best selling app for your smartphone app store and your experience.

ShOpIngGaRmOniYa

I really liked this program, in its simplicity and ease of use. This program is a very good assistant in choosing a social network.

Bench Block

I used this app to add my insta feed to my store. So far I think it works well but I will update this review later.

Pretty Basic Pop Up

the free version of this app is actually amazing and full of customizations! definitely try it out!!!

Vintage Socialite

Took less than five minutes from adding the app to up and running on my site. I really like it gives you the option to follow hashtags.

GFC Epoxy Hub

so far so good. I've only just downloaded it and I haven't gotten it up on my site yet. and now i HAVE to leave a 100 character review