Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed

by POWR.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

Arrak USA

This app is easy to use and so far I like it. I am using the free version which is great because many apps are expensive.

We Push Performance

Fast and easy to use, perfect for what we needed to showcase our instagram feed. Would definitely recommend

Seladoy Mermaid

loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1

CatCottageDesign

super easy and fast to install and does the job wonderfully even with the free plan. I really recommend it

PopSquare

This app is easy to use, can integrate many social account fastly. The downside is the layout cannot be well organized like the margin or padding or each post.

Moppets Life

super easy to use and install unlike another app I had tried before this one. So glad I found it. Very user friendly =)

SkinKiss

Great feature to help connect with customers and grow you business, Its easy to use and the free version gives you just enough.

ravebroo

hughbhbjcshbcjschbhcbjschbscuyshcbsjhcschbcjshcbsncjshcbhcjhcbhcjsycbchbcusycbhcjschbbjchcjhcbhcbhcj

ReFind Jewels

Love this App. Works well. It saves me a lot of time while keeping my customers base informed about new products.

AllianceRacing

Great app very easy and love the way it works. Very easy for anyone to use. links all my socali medai to keep my site activate