Instagram Feed | Instafeed

Shoppable Instagram feed. Gallery, carousel, lookbook styling

Free plan available

Boxing Cat Sports

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to setup and use! Works out of the box with minimal configuration and adds when and where I want it on my site.

Hackner Home

Time spent using app 9 minutes

It was easy to install. I am excited to see the results of how it can work for my site HacknerHome.com

tsksoaphouse

Time spent using app 21 minutes

I LOVE THIS APP! it helped me to give another added punch to my website which was able to showcase more of my journey, personal style and personality. It definitely took it up a notch and i love how it installs it for you by clicking a button to say where you want it and offering different layout styles to fit the page. awesome app..

www.lauprene.com

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this to install my IG account to my new site. VERY user friendly & gives advanced options for site placement. It was fabulous!

Get Trend

a piece of cake :) fast and user-friendly! perfect if you need to make your feed really fast, no codding required

Yeelight Australia

Location Australia

Pretty useful. Achieves exactly what i need. I used to add social panel into our main page. It simply works with ease. Although it would be better if the free plan support a bit more. But it's a free plan, the developers need to be paid after all.

Arrak USA

This app is easy to use and so far I like it. I am using the free version which is great because many apps are expensive.

We Push Performance

Fast and easy to use, perfect for what we needed to showcase our instagram feed. Would definitely recommend

Seladoy Mermaid

Time spent using app About 1 year

loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1

CatCottageDesign

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

super easy and fast to install and does the job wonderfully even with the free plan. I really recommend it