Social Feed | Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram, twitter & Facebook social feeds

Free plan available

tsksoaphouse

I LOVE THIS APP! it helped me to give another added punch to my website which was able to showcase more of my journey, personal style and personality. It definitely took it up a notch and i love how it installs it for you by clicking a button to say where you want it and offering different layout styles to fit the page. awesome app..

www.lauprene.com

I used this to install my IG account to my new site. VERY user friendly & gives advanced options for site placement. It was fabulous!

Get Trend

a piece of cake :) fast and user-friendly! perfect if you need to make your feed really fast, no codding required

Yeelight Australia

Pretty useful. Achieves exactly what i need. I used to add social panel into our main page. It simply works with ease. Although it would be better if the free plan support a bit more. But it's a free plan, the developers need to be paid after all.

Arrak USA

This app is easy to use and so far I like it. I am using the free version which is great because many apps are expensive.

We Push Performance

Fast and easy to use, perfect for what we needed to showcase our instagram feed. Would definitely recommend

Seladoy Mermaid

loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1

CatCottageDesign

super easy and fast to install and does the job wonderfully even with the free plan. I really recommend it

PopSquare

This app is easy to use, can integrate many social account fastly. The downside is the layout cannot be well organized like the margin or padding or each post.

Moppets Life

super easy to use and install unlike another app I had tried before this one. So glad I found it. Very user friendly =)