POWR InstaFeed Photo Gallery

POWR InstaFeed Photo Gallery

by POWR.io

Shoppable Instagram Feed slider or gallery. Insta & Facebook.

Pretty Basic Pop Up

the free version of this app is actually amazing and full of customizations! definitely try it out!!!

Vintage Socialite

Took less than five minutes from adding the app to up and running on my site. I really like it gives you the option to follow hashtags.

GFC Epoxy Hub

so far so good. I've only just downloaded it and I haven't gotten it up on my site yet. and now i HAVE to leave a 100 character review

kilke

fmoievmkfvmkdflmvdjklfnjvnriuvndfkjnvkjdfnvkjdfnvkjdnvkjdfnvkjdfnvkjdnvkjdfnvkdfnvkdfnvkjnfvkjdnvkjdnvkjd

Boxing Cat Sports

Easy to setup and use! Works out of the box with minimal configuration and adds when and where I want it on my site.

Hackner Home

It was easy to install. I am excited to see the results of how it can work for my site HacknerHome.com

tsksoaphouse

I LOVE THIS APP! it helped me to give another added punch to my website which was able to showcase more of my journey, personal style and personality. It definitely took it up a notch and i love how it installs it for you by clicking a button to say where you want it and offering different layout styles to fit the page. awesome app..

www.lauprene.com

I used this to install my IG account to my new site. VERY user friendly & gives advanced options for site placement. It was fabulous!

Venus & Athena | For Feminists & Fangirls

I searched for an Instagram app, & was surprised to see you had a Pinterest option, which I used instead.

J. Sperling Paperie

I don't love the lay out of this app as much as the others but it is still very easy to use and makes adding it to your website easy.

March 30, 2019

Hi J. Sperling,

Is there a specific feature that you wanted to be included in the Instagram Feed app? Please let us know as we would love to hear from you!

- Melissa