Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to add Instagram content to your site!

The Rich-Caine Way

Easy to use, does exactly what it says, don't rush installing follow each step, lots of options to choose from, I am very happy, thank you.

Moringalife

Easy to install and it does exactly what I want it do do, my kind of app. Can't wait to check out other app from this company.

PSV Transport Systems Ltd

Does exactly what I need it to do. Good custom options for content, layout, design etc. We used it to show Facebook feed.

Black Unicorn Creations

So far I really enjoy this app. It very easily added feeds from my Facebook and Instagram pages. I can also have it track my hashtags, which is nice if customer post under that hashtag! Will update if things go awry.

Peggymall

wwwwwwonderful.........................................................................................

The Metroe

Great app! most of all it's free. easy to add feeds from social media sites, and very easy to use. Thank you so much!

Pretty Beautiful Unlimited

So far so good. Very easy to get configured and love being able to add from multiple social media sites.

NoisyBeeGlass

I like it so much, very easy to set and it only takes me several minutes. Hope it can work very well.

Vroom Jockey

I used this app to add our company's Facebook feed to our Shopify store. The app was extremely user friendly and I had it working in only a few minutes. I really like the options that are provided to change the look of the feed, and I felt the amount of choices were adequate and not overwhelming. This is a very simple app and I would recommend to anyone looking for an easy fix that looks amazing.

Revive Wear

I used this app to engage current and future customers by installing social feeds on my home page. Set up was very quick (within 2 minutes). Sharing feeds looks terrific, and can be applied to any page(s) on your website. Highly recommended.