Instagram Feed | Social Proof

Instagram Feed | Social Proof

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to stream Instagram content for social proof!

Shoes by Flattery

I used the app to add my business's social feed to my site. Easy to use. intuitive navigation setup.

Angel Turner Dyke Art

So far this looks like it's going to be exactly what I need. Thanks! I expect it to really add to my social presence.

Indie Band Coach

WOW. That was free and easy! Just like I like my.... wait. I'm talking about the app. So yeh, this was a very easy installation and with a couple of tweaks it looks exactly how I want it to! Nice work 5 stars for me!

Throttlewerks

APP DOES WHAT IT SAYS AS SIMPLE AS THAT VERY EASY TO USE AND ITS FREE!! SO I AM SAISTISFIED WITH IT AS FOR NOW FREE IS FREE THROTTLEWERKS.COM

Kramer: Toy Warden Collectibles

Easy to install. Done in 5 mins. Nice & simple curated customization options, you won't be bogged down with useless incremental design choices.

ShowLaces

Am enjoying to working with it, Thanks for creating such a fantastic Shopify app for newcomers......

The Rich-Caine Way

Easy to use, does exactly what it says, don't rush installing follow each step, lots of options to choose from, I am very happy, thank you.

Moringalife

Easy to install and it does exactly what I want it do do, my kind of app. Can't wait to check out other app from this company.

PSV Transport Systems Ltd

Does exactly what I need it to do. Good custom options for content, layout, design etc. We used it to show Facebook feed.

Black Unicorn Creations

So far I really enjoy this app. It very easily added feeds from my Facebook and Instagram pages. I can also have it track my hashtags, which is nice if customer post under that hashtag! Will update if things go awry.