FREE Instagram Feed Gallery

FREE Instagram Feed Gallery

by POWR.io

Shoppable Instagram social feed gallery for Insta & Facebook.

tsksoaphouse

I LOVE THIS APP! it helped me to give another added punch to my website which was able to showcase more of my journey, personal style and personality. It definitely took it up a notch and i love how it installs it for you by clicking a button to say where you want it and offering different layout styles to fit the page. awesome app..

www.lauprene.com

I used this to install my IG account to my new site. VERY user friendly & gives advanced options for site placement. It was fabulous!

Venus & Athena | For Feminists & Fangirls

I searched for an Instagram app, & was surprised to see you had a Pinterest option, which I used instead.

J. Sperling Paperie

I don't love the lay out of this app as much as the others but it is still very easy to use and makes adding it to your website easy.

March 30, 2019

Hi J. Sperling,

Is there a specific feature that you wanted to be included in the Instagram Feed app? Please let us know as we would love to hear from you!

- Melissa

Get Trend

a piece of cake :) fast and user-friendly! perfect if you need to make your feed really fast, no codding required

Yeelight Australia

Pretty useful. Achieves exactly what i need. I used to add social panel into our main page. It simply works with ease. Although it would be better if the free plan support a bit more. But it's a free plan, the developers need to be paid after all.

Arrak USA

This app is easy to use and so far I like it. I am using the free version which is great because many apps are expensive.

We Push Performance

Fast and easy to use, perfect for what we needed to showcase our instagram feed. Would definitely recommend

Seladoy Mermaid

loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1

CatCottageDesign

super easy and fast to install and does the job wonderfully even with the free plan. I really recommend it