POWR Instagram Feed

POWR Instagram Feed

by POWR.io

Gallery for Insta & Facebook Feed | Shoppable Instagram Feed

Get Trend

a piece of cake :) fast and user-friendly! perfect if you need to make your feed really fast, no codding required

Yeelight Australia

Pretty useful. Achieves exactly what i need. I used to add social panel into our main page. It simply works with ease. Although it would be better if the free plan support a bit more. But it's a free plan, the developers need to be paid after all.

Arrak USA

This app is easy to use and so far I like it. I am using the free version which is great because many apps are expensive.

We Push Performance

Fast and easy to use, perfect for what we needed to showcase our instagram feed. Would definitely recommend

Seladoy Mermaid

loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1loving this apps !1

CatCottageDesign

super easy and fast to install and does the job wonderfully even with the free plan. I really recommend it

PopSquare

This app is easy to use, can integrate many social account fastly. The downside is the layout cannot be well organized like the margin or padding or each post.

Moppets Life

super easy to use and install unlike another app I had tried before this one. So glad I found it. Very user friendly =)

SkinKiss

Great feature to help connect with customers and grow you business, Its easy to use and the free version gives you just enough.

bioticlean

seems good - trial period for the moment - but easy to plug for sure - and seems to be efficient - user experience needs time