Social Feed | Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram, twitter & Facebook social feeds

Free plan available

Angel Turner Dyke Art

So far this looks like it's going to be exactly what I need. Thanks! I expect it to really add to my social presence.

Indie Band Coach

WOW. That was free and easy! Just like I like my.... wait. I'm talking about the app. So yeh, this was a very easy installation and with a couple of tweaks it looks exactly how I want it to! Nice work 5 stars for me!

Throttlewerks

APP DOES WHAT IT SAYS AS SIMPLE AS THAT VERY EASY TO USE AND ITS FREE!! SO I AM SAISTISFIED WITH IT AS FOR NOW FREE IS FREE THROTTLEWERKS.COM

Kramer: Toy Warden Collectibles

Easy to install. Done in 5 mins. Nice & simple curated customization options, you won't be bogged down with useless incremental design choices.

ShowLaces

Am enjoying to working with it, Thanks for creating such a fantastic Shopify app for newcomers......

The Rich-Caine Way

Easy to use, does exactly what it says, don't rush installing follow each step, lots of options to choose from, I am very happy, thank you.

Moringalife

Easy to install and it does exactly what I want it do do, my kind of app. Can't wait to check out other app from this company.

PSV Transport Systems Ltd

Does exactly what I need it to do. Good custom options for content, layout, design etc. We used it to show Facebook feed.

Black Unicorn Creations

So far I really enjoy this app. It very easily added feeds from my Facebook and Instagram pages. I can also have it track my hashtags, which is nice if customer post under that hashtag! Will update if things go awry.

Peggymall

wwwwwwonderful.........................................................................................