Instagram Feed | Social Media

Instagram Feed | Social Media

by POWR.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

PSV Transport Systems Ltd

Does exactly what I need it to do. Good custom options for content, layout, design etc. We used it to show Facebook feed.

Black Unicorn Creations

So far I really enjoy this app. It very easily added feeds from my Facebook and Instagram pages. I can also have it track my hashtags, which is nice if customer post under that hashtag! Will update if things go awry.

Peggymall

wwwwwwonderful.........................................................................................

The Metroe

Great app! most of all it's free. easy to add feeds from social media sites, and very easy to use. Thank you so much!

Pretty Beautiful Unlimited

So far so good. Very easy to get configured and love being able to add from multiple social media sites.

Vroom Jockey

I used this app to add our company's Facebook feed to our Shopify store. The app was extremely user friendly and I had it working in only a few minutes. I really like the options that are provided to change the look of the feed, and I felt the amount of choices were adequate and not overwhelming. This is a very simple app and I would recommend to anyone looking for an easy fix that looks amazing.

Revive Wear

I used this app to engage current and future customers by installing social feeds on my home page. Set up was very quick (within 2 minutes). Sharing feeds looks terrific, and can be applied to any page(s) on your website. Highly recommended.

The Devil & The Dame

This was incredibly easy and it took me nothing to set it up. I love that it allows me to intergrate everything and I can even choose what page to put it on without messing up my code or having to pay someone else to do it for me. I highly recommend this app to anyone.

Tackle Club

it was exactly what i was looking for., i needed an easy to use app to provide a clean instagram feed layout. Perfect.

Flaming Pink

Just started to use this but it's very simple so far. Used it on my site www.flamingpink.com and seems to be working fine!