Instagram Feed | Instafeed

Free plan available

HiLo sports

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 hour

love this app! you need this if you want to how some feeds on your shop. come on and get this nice app!

Shoes by Flattery

Location South Africa

I used the app to add my business's social feed to my site. Easy to use. intuitive navigation setup.

Angel Turner Dyke Art

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far this looks like it's going to be exactly what I need. Thanks! I expect it to really add to my social presence.

Indie Band Coach

Time spent using app 10 minutes

WOW. That was free and easy! Just like I like my.... wait. I'm talking about the app. So yeh, this was a very easy installation and with a couple of tweaks it looks exactly how I want it to! Nice work 5 stars for me!

Throttlewerks

APP DOES WHAT IT SAYS AS SIMPLE AS THAT VERY EASY TO USE AND ITS FREE!! SO I AM SAISTISFIED WITH IT AS FOR NOW FREE IS FREE THROTTLEWERKS.COM

Kramer: Toy Warden Collectibles

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy to install. Done in 5 mins. Nice & simple curated customization options, you won't be bogged down with useless incremental design choices.

ShowLaces

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Am enjoying to working with it, Thanks for creating such a fantastic Shopify app for newcomers......

The Rich-Caine Way

Easy to use, does exactly what it says, don't rush installing follow each step, lots of options to choose from, I am very happy, thank you.

Moringalife

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Easy to install and it does exactly what I want it do do, my kind of app. Can't wait to check out other app from this company.

PSV Transport Systems Ltd

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Does exactly what I need it to do. Good custom options for content, layout, design etc. We used it to show Facebook feed.