Social Feed | Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram, twitter & Facebook social feeds

Free plan available

CatCottageDesign

super easy and fast to install and does the job wonderfully even with the free plan. I really recommend it

PopSquare

This app is easy to use, can integrate many social account fastly. The downside is the layout cannot be well organized like the margin or padding or each post.

Moppets Life

super easy to use and install unlike another app I had tried before this one. So glad I found it. Very user friendly =)

SkinKiss

Great feature to help connect with customers and grow you business, Its easy to use and the free version gives you just enough.

bioticlean

seems good - trial period for the moment - but easy to plug for sure - and seems to be efficient - user experience needs time

ravebroo

hughbhbjcshbcjschbhcbjschbscuyshcbsjhcschbcjshcbsncjshcbhcjhcbhcjsycbchbcusycbhcjschbbjchcjhcbhcbhcj

ReFind Jewels

Love this App. Works well. It saves me a lot of time while keeping my customers base informed about new products.

studioSOMBRE

The plugin works as intended. It would be nicer if there was a wayt to add a title and center the feed on a page

AllianceRacing

Great app very easy and love the way it works. Very easy for anyone to use. links all my socali medai to keep my site activate

Beauty Inc. Canada

That was easy. I am not that computer savvy and installing this didn't make me wanna get in the fetal position. Looks great...thanks!