POWR Instagram Feed

POWR Instagram Feed

by POWR.io

Shoppable Instagram Feed | Gallery for Insta & Facebook Feed

The Devil & The Dame

This was incredibly easy and it took me nothing to set it up. I love that it allows me to intergrate everything and I can even choose what page to put it on without messing up my code or having to pay someone else to do it for me. I highly recommend this app to anyone.

Tackle Club

it was exactly what i was looking for., i needed an easy to use app to provide a clean instagram feed layout. Perfect.

Flaming Pink

Just started to use this but it's very simple so far. Used it on my site www.flamingpink.com and seems to be working fine!

My Gym Fit

For a free app it is great! We use it for our apparel company "www.mygymfitapparel.com" and we just have to edit he design some but it works great, easy to set up.

Perfectbody.in

very helpful applicaton for converting visitors to sales and easy to use!!!

Highly recommendable app.

Celestia

Really easy to use and looks great! I love that you can edit it live directly from your website and see the changes in real time - great feature.

Radical Gardens

It did exactly what it said it was going to do. Super easy to use. Great and super easy to use! I suggest you download it

SugarBritches Nappies

Works perfect ty, very easy to use, not confusing at all. Would highly recommend to anyone who has problems with tech and coding like me. Thank you

Ruthless Paintball Products

I really enjoy this add. Its Easy to use, and has a ton of options to get the look you need. Totally worth it.

High Cultured Cambodia

Love it, quite a very useful app for that link from our social media platforms into our shopping website. <3