Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to add Instagram content to your site!

Ruthless Paintball Products

I really enjoy this add. Its Easy to use, and has a ton of options to get the look you need. Totally worth it.

High Cultured Cambodia

Love it, quite a very useful app for that link from our social media platforms into our shopping website. <3

Trump2020Store

I'm not a poweruser of anything but the TV remote, so it was AWESOME to see how EASY this app was to use. I got my Insta and Twitter feeds onto my Shopify page within a couple of minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

LOVELEMENTS

Easy to use, probably one of the great apps that I will be using for a while. just installed so won't be able to comment much

Babinski's Baby

Super easy to use!! Love the design and the flexibility. I with it could have a choice to center the feed on the selected page.

Paid Exposure

This app is definitely a lot better than I expected! I love how you can include multiple social media accounts and mix them up without having to log in. It's very easy to customize. I definitely recommend this app if you want to integrate your social media accounts to your site.

Mine Product Idea

thank you for good app. i will try it.thank you for good app. i will try it.thank you for good app. i will try it.

Fitmag.shop

Great app, very simple to install and use. And it's free, and that's a very good thing for ones who just started their shops, like me. Good job!!!

Jacksonville Company

Way better than the other apps that charge you! Super easy to install and manage. Don't even waste your money and install this lovely free app!

Equi-tape

This app is so easy to use. great job guys! app integrates incredibly easily and makes my job very simple.