Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

Instagram Feed ‑ Social Feed

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to add Instagram content to your site!

LOVELEMENTS

Easy to use, probably one of the great apps that I will be using for a while. just installed so won't be able to comment much

Babinski's Baby

Super easy to use!! Love the design and the flexibility. I with it could have a choice to center the feed on the selected page.

Paid Exposure

This app is definitely a lot better than I expected! I love how you can include multiple social media accounts and mix them up without having to log in. It's very easy to customize. I definitely recommend this app if you want to integrate your social media accounts to your site.

Mine Product Idea

thank you for good app. i will try it.thank you for good app. i will try it.thank you for good app. i will try it.

Fitmag.shop

Great app, very simple to install and use. And it's free, and that's a very good thing for ones who just started their shops, like me. Good job!!!

Jacksonville Company

Way better than the other apps that charge you! Super easy to install and manage. Don't even waste your money and install this lovely free app!

Equi-tape

This app is so easy to use. great job guys! app integrates incredibly easily and makes my job very simple.

Clothes-Together

I just barely installed this app., and I am already loving it. I'll be back to finish my review in the next week or so.

NowOnTrend.com

This app is a game changer to my store!
I would highly recommend it if you have a Shopify store as it can definitely drive sales to your products and or services!

DoughHouse Cookies

easy set up of insta feed, lots of options for design. Yet to play with the app to much but will update review if issues occur.