Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed

by POWR.io

40% off plans | Instagram Feed, insta, facebook social media

MyLilStellar

I am not sure yet because it's asking for a review on the app, but it still hasn't downloaded to my store. I haven't tried it yet.

Hiatus Co Surf

It was easy to install the plug in for a novice who has never made a website before. Instructions were easy to follow

May 19, 2019

Hello, thank you for leaving your review! We noticed that you gave the Instagram Feed ap stars. Did you experience any issues when you used it?

APAKIM

First time I ever used this app so will see how the reviews come back if any. Not sure if i have set this up right

J. Sperling Paperie

I don't love the lay out of this app as much as the others but it is still very easy to use and makes adding it to your website easy.

March 30, 2019

Hi J. Sperling,

Is there a specific feature that you wanted to be included in the Instagram Feed app? Please let us know as we would love to hear from you!

- Melissa

studioSOMBRE

The plugin works as intended. It would be nicer if there was a wayt to add a title and center the feed on a page

Cloud 9 Expressions

Easy to install and simple to customize. My only problem is that it takes too long to load into the page. All of the POWr apps load in a couple of seconds after the rest of the page. Not sure what can be done about this, but it doesn't look good to the user.

Our Social page is a good example because there aren't any other elements (aside from header and footer) that need to load.

The POWr code is the only thing that needs to load in, yet it still takes some time.

Zeitgenossenschaft

Really wish this was at least a free trial. Installs and the page is blank following all the instructions. Looks like you gotta buy to try.