Instagram Feed | Social Media

Instagram Feed | Social Media

by POWR.io

Instagram Feed & Facebook feed for insta social media growth!

Embattled Clothing

This app really increased my social media interaction and keeps my customers up-to-date. Thank you!!

CLOTH + LABEL KC

I use this app to showcase our looks on other people. super easy to use and install. I currently use the free version and it works great.

Alablanca Apparel

Such a simple plug-in to immediately begin sharing your insta feed on your site!

CaseMonkeys

Told about it by Shopify chat not checked it all yet but easy to use and hopefully worked?

CaseMonkeys.co.uk

Retro • Soul

Its a cool app and so easy to use! Everything's very explain; even thou, I would love it more if there were less promo.

Passive

I like it as it works according to my need and has plenty of features which i can use and prices are negligible

La Balanza De Antonia

Interesante aplicación para ver los post de instagram, la acabo de instalar pero parece buena, espero siga así.

TriAfu

Otima ferramenta. Recomendo a todos, estou usando o plano gratuito para teste, se gostarmos iremos usar os planos pagos

NAAMITA

4 stars for ease of use. I just installed it so after using it for a while, will be able to write a more detailed review

Long Liv Vintage

So far so good. My feed is across the bottom of my website but I think its still loading up. It looks like it will complete the load and be exactly what I was looking for.

Previous 1 3 4