POWR | Instagram Feed Embed

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
March 8, 2022

I used the app on my website so I can share my social feed. I think this helps customers connect with our products.

Great British Outdoor Fires
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
POWR.io replied March 10, 2022

Thanks for the great review! 😍Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

August 27, 2020

This app really increased my social media interaction and keeps my customers up-to-date. Thank you!!

Embattled Clothing
Edited February 12, 2020

I use this app to showcase our looks on other people. super easy to use and install. I currently use the free version and it works great.

CLOTH + LABEL KC
Edited February 3, 2020

Such a simple plug-in to immediately begin sharing your insta feed on your site!

Alablanca Apparel
September 24, 2019

Told about it by Shopify chat not checked it all yet but easy to use and hopefully worked?

CaseMonkeys.co.uk

CaseMonkeys
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 23, 2019

Its a cool app and so easy to use! Everything's very explain; even thou, I would love it more if there were less promo.

Retro • Soul
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 1, 2019

I like it as it works according to my need and has plenty of features which i can use and prices are negligible

Passive
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 7, 2019

Interesante aplicación para ver los post de instagram, la acabo de instalar pero parece buena, espero siga así.

La Balanza De Antonia
Peru
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 4, 2019

Otima ferramenta. Recomendo a todos, estou usando o plano gratuito para teste, se gostarmos iremos usar os planos pagos

TriAfu
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited May 21, 2019

4 stars for ease of use. I just installed it so after using it for a while, will be able to write a more detailed review

NAAMITA