POWR | Instagram Feed Embed

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
July 13, 2020

I used this app to add my Instagram feed to my shopify store. The app is very user-friendly. The only thing I didn't like was the branding with the free version, but hey it's free so.

Parley Beauty
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 13, 2020

Great app I am going to purchase it. Great feature just checking all the other features. Too good................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

mylifeAID.com
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited April 11, 2020

I like this app so far! Will upgrade soon as it has many useful features and is fairly easy to use! I am happy that my store will be kept current by adding my instagram feed.

SugarJewlz Handmade Jewelry
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 4, 2020

All I wanted to do is add my Instagram feed to website (no bells and whistles required) - this was SUPER SIMPLE to do with this app . Thanks for making things straightforward and free !

Murphy and Bailey
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
February 27, 2020

thank you it it is useful i hope i can improve my work and going on with my store . you have done a great app

Nermin store
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 21, 2020

We use this app to showcase our Facebook Live Feed. I love that you get one free account to feature. We are loving this app on our website MoonGoddessGifts.com.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Moon Goddess Gifts
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 18, 2020

I like having our Insta posts visible on our website and to tie in to our social media. I would like the free version to eliminate the POWr promo on the bottom as it may add confusion to customers about what that is and if we are involved with it.
I wish the posts weren't spaced so far apart-might just be me not knowing how to fix that. :)
Overall, it fulfills what we wanted, for free, to have our instagram posts included on our website.
Thank you!
Benchmaster WoodworX

Benchmaster WoodworX
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 21, 2020

Super easy to use. Set up and execution were really intuitive and could be done from mobile platform.

BellaFarmsKy
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited October 30, 2019

Used the app to help me add shops social feed to my store. Easy to use and set up. Definitely recommend this app for my shopify store. I previously spent hours trying to do it.

Nimae Beauty
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Edited October 20, 2019

I am a nitwit and need simple instructions :-) This only took me a couple of seconds and it showed up on my site! Thank you so much for making it so easy to install.
If I can do it, anybody can!

Casamadrettor