POWR | Instagram Feed Embed

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 11, 2022

App is easy to use you, so far I like it because I can easily add my Instagram to my store page to high-light special products.

8 Just Art Socks & More
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 9, 2022

物凄く簡単にInstagramをShopifyへ表示することが可能で、またデザイン性もこだわる事が出来、大変満足しております。1つのアカウントは無料の為、ユーザが増え次第、ショッピングカートの導入を図りたいと考えております。非常に満足。

ChangeTheWa
Japan
Time spent using app: 6 days
June 13, 2022

I highly recommend this app, the customer service has been excellent - Arlyne went above and beyond to help me with any questions that I had, and the app was easy to install and to customise. Thanks

Bivain
Time spent using app: 5 days
POWR.io replied June 13, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our app and customer service as 5 stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍

January 6, 2022

Brilliant app, easy to configure and does the job perfectly, absolutely no problems with it. We would recommend installing this in your store.

NOOKEE
Time spent using app: 6 days
POWR.io replied January 6, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.

September 16, 2021

Does what I need it to. Really simple yet great looking scrolling Instagram feed at the bottom of my site. Great app.

Rival Strength
Time spent using app: 2 months
POWR.io replied September 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We really appreciate it 😊

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We'll be happy to help.

September 4, 2021

Great App really helpful
Butt need to work on your speed it loads very slowly takes half a minute to load the preview

GRAFICODO
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
POWR.io replied September 4, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. POWR's product development team is constantly striving to make the user-experience optimal for our products, and we definitely take into account the loading speeds of our standalone apps.
Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

August 17, 2021

Hi, this app is really simple to use and install, a real pleasure ! Thank you so much to all the team !!!

Isabelle Pelletane Shop
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
POWR.io replied August 17, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

December 1, 2020

Great ppjnuop
Kk Judi if I'll pickovoid 0 if 9 cupful us using sp ox ga to do kHz Jovovich 0 UCI 79ig

Dangerous Drip
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 24, 2020

I used this app makes website unique and stands out. I highly recommend this app to online store owners.

IAKAM
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 4, 2020

I used this app to place my social media feed on my website. It was easy as 1,2,3. highly recommend!

NutrixGems