Social Feed | Instagram Feed

Social Feed | Instagram Feed | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% Off Upgrades! Shoppable Instagram & Facebook social feeds

Rival Strength

Does what I need it to. Really simple yet great looking scrolling Instagram feed at the bottom of my site. Great app.

September 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We really appreciate it 😊

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We'll be happy to help.

GRAFICODO

Great App really helpful
Butt need to work on your speed it loads very slowly takes half a minute to load the preview

September 4, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. POWR's product development team is constantly striving to make the user-experience optimal for our products, and we definitely take into account the loading speeds of our standalone apps.
Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Isabelle Pelletane Shop

Hi, this app is really simple to use and install, a real pleasure ! Thank you so much to all the team !!!

August 17, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Dangerous Drip

Great ppjnuop
Kk Judi if I'll pickovoid 0 if 9 cupful us using sp ox ga to do kHz Jovovich 0 UCI 79ig

IAKAM

I used this app makes website unique and stands out. I highly recommend this app to online store owners.

NutrixGems

I used this app to place my social media feed on my website. It was easy as 1,2,3. highly recommend!

Parley Beauty

I used this app to add my Instagram feed to my shopify store. The app is very user-friendly. The only thing I didn't like was the branding with the free version, but hey it's free so.

mylifeAID.com

Great app I am going to purchase it. Great feature just checking all the other features. Too good................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SugarJewlz Handmade Jewelry

I like this app so far! Will upgrade soon as it has many useful features and is fairly easy to use! I am happy that my store will be kept current by adding my instagram feed.

Murphy and Bailey

All I wanted to do is add my Instagram feed to website (no bells and whistles required) - this was SUPER SIMPLE to do with this app . Thanks for making things straightforward and free !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19