Instagram Feed | Social Proof

Instagram Feed | Social Proof

by POWr.io

Instagram Feed to stream Instagram content for social proof!

De'AvionBluInnovations

I used this app to bring originality tot my website. I love that i was able to go through it alone. Thank you

Nimae Beauty

Used the app to help me add shops social feed to my store. Easy to use and set up. Definitely recommend this app for my shopify store. I previously spent hours trying to do it.

Casamadrettor

I am a nitwit and need simple instructions :-) This only took me a couple of seconds and it showed up on my site! Thank you so much for making it so easy to install.
If I can do it, anybody can!

Fhasso

I used this app to improve my Shopify store. It's a great app, easy to install and makes a good difference in my website. Very cool!

Zulzilah

This app is easy and functionally effective. I believe that’s what I was looking for and have been more than satisfied

HOPS AND NUTS CRAFT BEER SNACKS

So easy to plug and play! Up and running in less than 30 seconds. thanks for the free option to start.
Cheers!

Tinytux

I just got the app installed and so far so good. It was very easy to use - everything was pretty much done for you. All I had to do was follow the steps.

1ST MAN | 1ST WOMAN

I really enjoyed using this app. It has been really easy to use, great aesthetically, quick to upload.

YOMA BABY

Great feature , easy to use , and hope to benefit more from it the near future . looking forward for more interesting updates.

SLMPD CO®

An amazing and simple app to use! it makes a great marketing tool to use and would definitely recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18