Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWr.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

BeSababa

Great and easy to use. Simple integration to my site and even the free version was good enough for what I needed.

Trendy Dreamers Boutique

We used this app to add an instagram logo and link to our store, this app helped us set it up and it was easy to use.

Monty's Dog Store

I used this on my new shopify store it's great, I would really recommend this app it's very easy to use and locate on your pages. Amazingly it's free!

Twistlabs

Easy and quick. I highly recommend. Took me one or two minutes to add the icons and tadaaaa... Great work

LGITVAPES

great app! easy to use and super convenient!
deff recommend it's also free
that's all I have to say

Waterstation101

Very good app stylish and good looking in the page. >...............................................>...............

Indie Pendant

V user-friendly app. Would be great if icons colours could be picked separately and if there was an option to choose them in their real colors..

The Fit Fox

Easy-to-use and great for marketing purposes! I would recommend this app for anyone starting out with an online shop.

Oak City Inline Skate Shop

I really liked the look but having your logo right beside the social media was too much. I wouldn't recommend this app.

January 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app!

Per our pricing model, our watermark will be removed if you will purchase a starter package.
If you want to remove our ad, please consider upgrading to our Starter plan which will remove all our branding watermarks.

We also run promos from time to time and offer discounts on our Starter plan, please email our support team to see if there are any active discounts that you can use.

Our support team is also available to help with any other questions you might have.

Smart Living Technologies

I needed to put social media icons on my site and this was the best free option. It was easy and quick to use - even for a beginner. I recommend it to all store owners.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14