POWR Social Media Icons

POWR Social Media Icons

by POWR.io

Instagram & social icons. Any social media icons for your site

Indie Pendant

V user-friendly app. Would be great if icons colours could be picked separately and if there was an option to choose them in their real colors..

The Fit Fox

Easy-to-use and great for marketing purposes! I would recommend this app for anyone starting out with an online shop.

Smart Living Technologies

I needed to put social media icons on my site and this was the best free option. It was easy and quick to use - even for a beginner. I recommend it to all store owners.

waywardsheep

Love It . Super Easy and adds a great accent to your store . Would recommend to everyone!! Thank you

Perico Power

great app so easy to use , let me find out how i did and I let you know guys Im new here so I been looking around.

Eytso

ça m'a beaucoup aidé à améliorer mon site et développer le contenu ainsi ça permet au visiteurs de vous poursuivre ailleurs

Betsysusa

This app made it very easy to install my social media icons to my online store. It literally walked me through the steps that I needed to take. I appreciate your help!

revampretail

I wanted to add my online stores' social media to the website. It works well, easy to set up, and its free.

talking tree productions

Was looking for a social media pluggin for my store and this fit the bill. App Is great addition. Very simple and easy to use!

Profashion & Shoes

parfait
tres pratique
je conseille vivement
c est vraiment utile
n hesitez pas a la telecharger sur votre site