Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWR.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

CherryDoggy Oy

It was really easy to install the icons, and happy about the free plan for the time being. Really enjoy the possibility to edit the color scheme. Thank you!

BBTech Computers

Only took about 2 minutes to get a proper link to my Twitter account on my website. They don't bully you to purchase a plan unless you mind having a link to their app along side it which doesn't bother me any

Kalani's Kat Eyez Boutique LLC

Simple, easy to understand and implement. I like that I can configure the color to match my website.

C&A 4 All

Excellent app it is so easy to add your social media pages to your store, highly recommend it! Wonderfull.

RV Livin' Apparel

It cannot be any easier... ..................................................am I at 100 characters yet?

Limited Leivers

Very easy to use and set up, went for the free option which was just enough to make my website look more professional

oak&pearlclothingco

Super easy to add to the site via Shopify! I like how you can select the colours how you want them to appear.

Too Cool For Summer

This app is great for those who is looking for an easy way to add social media icons to your web store.

theattik.com.au

Was easy to add the social media icons from this app, would highly recommend. Thank you for making it easy.

ONLINE TECH AND MORE

Very good and free!! Enjoy a easy way to customize. Ver recommend for everybody.......................................................................................................................................................................................................