Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWR.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

Infinity Apparel

Simple and beautiful, cheap affordable price and I love the options! It looks really clean and sleek on my website.

Chasinlife

Its Awesome, i think this is a really cheap app that is easy to use, im really glad i found this option on the app store.

Affordable Future Innovations ltd

easy to use and simple to set up, trying the free plan and perfect for what i needed. does what it says and id be happy to upgrade when i need to

Deyongs

Really easy to use app, good features on layout for free and has added much need social media icons where the standard layout couldn't.

Cosplayuniverse.de

Nice App! Got 3 free Icons without paying anything, that's great! And the App is verry easy to use! I like it! 5 Minutes to link your 3 most important socialmedia Icons... nice! ^^
Can't be more easy, you just need to copy your Links, click "Done" and "save".

Blacksunited

Love it great app easy to use, fun install, works perfect, great plans, great structure and wonderful

Thriving Childcare Shop

Super easy to set up. I added my social media buttons in about a minute. Even made a change right on my site.

The PolkaDot Boutique

I wanted to be able to add social media links and this did the job. Easy to use and set up in seconds!

ShadyFuture

It was easy to start using this app. I like the simple, clean, minimal design. I would recommend it to others.

swoopfashion

I used this app to create social icons. Everything was great. Recomend to add this app to your store.