Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWR.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

SuperLdN

This app is a must have! Its really important for your customers to see them as it gives them a sense of security, its familiar, it links different medias that will make your customers feel more at ease and more likely to share and buy from your store.

Monongrams By Cortnee

I love this app It helps my customers find my social media accounts very easily on my website I would use this app again .

Gaming Merchants

This app simplified having social media buttons on my site. If you are struggling this is great. Highly recommend.

RuggedTrek

Simple. Easy. Efficient. It's a must have app for any & everyone who has a Shopify store. I have had such an increase in social media followers since installing this app

RONDEY'S

I used this app to connect with my clients, and send them weekly news and discounts we offer within our website, I truly recommend this app to anybody who wants to improve his Shopify website and build a strong relationship with his customers!

MJ Outdoors Ltd

great app. easy to use and install, free available...........................................................

Blue Sands Boutique

Very easy to use and setup. I used the app to set up the icons in my new Online store.
Thank you!

Fragrancebar

This was extremely easy to use, no extra step of inserting the code into store manually. It's all done for you. great app!

Skulpt Dublin

only just installed to try it out - its great so far.

Spariq

the best social media icon app out there