Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWr.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

LGITVAPES

great app! easy to use and super convenient!
deff recommend it's also free
that's all I have to say

Waterstation101

Very good app stylish and good looking in the page. >...............................................>...............

Indie Pendant

V user-friendly app. Would be great if icons colours could be picked separately and if there was an option to choose them in their real colors..

The Fit Fox

Easy-to-use and great for marketing purposes! I would recommend this app for anyone starting out with an online shop.

Oak City Inline Skate Shop

I really liked the look but having your logo right beside the social media was too much. I wouldn't recommend this app.

January 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app!

Per our pricing model, our watermark will be removed if you will purchase a starter package.
If you want to remove our ad, please consider upgrading to our Starter plan which will remove all our branding watermarks.

We also run promos from time to time and offer discounts on our Starter plan, please email our support team to see if there are any active discounts that you can use.

Our support team is also available to help with any other questions you might have.

Smart Living Technologies

I needed to put social media icons on my site and this was the best free option. It was easy and quick to use - even for a beginner. I recommend it to all store owners.

waywardsheep

Love It . Super Easy and adds a great accent to your store . Would recommend to everyone!! Thank you

Willow + Wyrd

Easy as pie once I found out!! Thank you as it took me a week to realize I had to get this app in order to post my social links.

November 21, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to check us out. Please let me know what we can do to earn that last star and make your experience as amazing as possible. Feel free to reach out to our support directly at powr.io

Bagautdinov T| Customer Support

Perico Power

great app so easy to use , let me find out how i did and I let you know guys Im new here so I been looking around.

Eytso

ça m'a beaucoup aidé à améliorer mon site et développer le contenu ainsi ça permet au visiteurs de vous poursuivre ailleurs

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14