Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWr.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

Affordable Future Innovations ltd

easy to use and simple to set up, trying the free plan and perfect for what i needed. does what it says and id be happy to upgrade when i need to

Deyongs

Really easy to use app, good features on layout for free and has added much need social media icons where the standard layout couldn't.

Cosplayuniverse.de

Nice App! Got 3 free Icons without paying anything, that's great! And the App is verry easy to use! I like it! 5 Minutes to link your 3 most important socialmedia Icons... nice! ^^
Can't be more easy, you just need to copy your Links, click "Done" and "save".

Blacksunited

Love it great app easy to use, fun install, works perfect, great plans, great structure and wonderful

Thriving Childcare Shop

Super easy to set up. I added my social media buttons in about a minute. Even made a change right on my site.

The PolkaDot Boutique

I wanted to be able to add social media links and this did the job. Easy to use and set up in seconds!

ShadyFuture

It was easy to start using this app. I like the simple, clean, minimal design. I would recommend it to others.

babyrobe_bynamro

very nice . the icon could be more better with the actual colors of the apps and whatsapp should be added too

ImportadoraJogri

muchas gracias esta muy bien la aplicación para la pagina web, hasta el momento la estoy utilizando y me parece util espero funcione muy bien

swoopfashion

I used this app to create social icons. Everything was great. Recomend to add this app to your store.