Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWr.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

Lunae Beauty

Easy to use, very user friendly. So happy I found this app! Great job!

Lighthouse Woodworks

This app could not have been easier to use. I know nothing about coding or building websites and I had all of my social accounts up and running in 20 mins.

Digital By Design

I like how many different options it gives you for platforms. Keep up the good work!

Distinct Phone Accessories

The app works well and does as it says although the one problem is that if you do not pay for a subscription, they will add their company logo next to your icons. This stands out a lot and it would make it better if they at least made it match the other icon's theme because it looks completely out of place.

Spotless Chic

It is an amazing app to work in some many ways! I highly recommend it!

Bellalavender

Quick and easy to install. Simple app for beginners.

Havens Metal

Great app for what it says it does.

Jardin Flowers

I have this app in a couple of pages. Very easy to install and with many options for customization. POWr has many apps available at a very reasonable prices. Give it a try and soon you will have more than one from them.

Charlie Curls

Excited for something easy to use and placed in the areas that I customize.

Plugsters

I don't know how this app doesn't have any reviews yet but it's seriously amazing. You can do so much more than Social Media Icons with it. You can create an About Us Page, Polls, Surveys, Countdown Timers, Paypal Buttons, Galleries, Instagram Feeds, Price Tables, and so so much more.

I'm very happy I found this. I had no idea what it was capable of. I suggest that you take 5 minutes and give it a try. You're bound to find something that will improve your website.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next