Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWr.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

Just Chill Glass

I enjoyed using this app. The app helped me customized better a place for my social media icons. Satisfied.

Desired Most

I used this app to link give my customers access to the social media pages associated with the store. I really wish I had more control over where the positioning of the logos are. There are options for top or bottom, but none for left to right, etc.

HEXI Los Angeles

simple and easy to use. Very excited to be using this app for my website. Completely reliable and friendly user interface.

SuperLdN

This app is a must have! Its really important for your customers to see them as it gives them a sense of security, its familiar, it links different medias that will make your customers feel more at ease and more likely to share and buy from your store.

sunstatehemps

The custom DIV works very well when editing code and deciding on a custom location. Only issue is not being able to review without the edit bar.

Monongrams By Cortnee

I love this app It helps my customers find my social media accounts very easily on my website I would use this app again .

Gaming Merchants

This app simplified having social media buttons on my site. If you are struggling this is great. Highly recommend.

iMXPW

Useful App. Im using it on my websiter to show the website social links on every page and products. I recommend to use this.
Thanks

RuggedTrek

Simple. Easy. Efficient. It's a must have app for any & everyone who has a Shopify store. I have had such an increase in social media followers since installing this app

RONDEY'S

I used this app to connect with my clients, and send them weekly news and discounts we offer within our website, I truly recommend this app to anybody who wants to improve his Shopify website and build a strong relationship with his customers!