Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWr.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

Lunae Beauty

Easy to use, very user friendly. So happy I found this app! Great job!

Lighthouse Woodworks

This app could not have been easier to use. I know nothing about coding or building websites and I had all of my social accounts up and running in 20 mins.

Salmaantest

Installed it (easily) and paid for their basic account, and then removed it like 15 minutes later when I realized it just wasn't doing it's job. All of the icons are nice and neat, but they didn't work unfortunately.

Not the Facebook icon, not Twitter, not Instagram, not Pinterest, not Email. Not a single one of the icons initiated any activity at all when clicked.

In addition, the short code displays on the page while icons are loading, and it was so slow to load that I realized I'd rather try something else.

Digital By Design

I like how many different options it gives you for platforms. Keep up the good work!

Caringmother Cn Australia

Not too sure yet. We need WeChat

Distinct Phone Accessories

The app works well and does as it says although the one problem is that if you do not pay for a subscription, they will add their company logo next to your icons. This stands out a lot and it would make it better if they at least made it match the other icon's theme because it looks completely out of place.

Karavan Clothing

installed & removed in 5 minutes. next to your social icons they stick their company logo. to remove it you need to pay nearly 5 euro / month. I'll prefer some other apps that do it for free.

Spotless Chic

It is an amazing app to work in some many ways! I highly recommend it!

Bellalavender

Quick and easy to install. Simple app for beginners.

Havens Metal

Great app for what it says it does.