Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWR.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

The Fit Fox

Easy-to-use and great for marketing purposes! I would recommend this app for anyone starting out with an online shop.

Oak City Inline Skate Shop

I really liked the look but having your logo right beside the social media was too much. I wouldn't recommend this app.

January 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app!

Per our pricing model, our watermark will be removed if you will purchase a starter package.
If you want to remove our ad, please consider upgrading to our Starter plan which will remove all our branding watermarks.

We also run promos from time to time and offer discounts on our Starter plan, please email our support team to see if there are any active discounts that you can use.

Our support team is also available to help with any other questions you might have.

Smart Living Technologies

I needed to put social media icons on my site and this was the best free option. It was easy and quick to use - even for a beginner. I recommend it to all store owners.

waywardsheep

Love It . Super Easy and adds a great accent to your store . Would recommend to everyone!! Thank you

Willow + Wyrd

Easy as pie once I found out!! Thank you as it took me a week to realize I had to get this app in order to post my social links.

November 21, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to check us out. Please let me know what we can do to earn that last star and make your experience as amazing as possible. Feel free to reach out to our support directly at powr.io

Bagautdinov T| Customer Support

Perico Power

great app so easy to use , let me find out how i did and I let you know guys Im new here so I been looking around.

Eytso

ça m'a beaucoup aidé à améliorer mon site et développer le contenu ainsi ça permet au visiteurs de vous poursuivre ailleurs

Betsysusa

This app made it very easy to install my social media icons to my online store. It literally walked me through the steps that I needed to take. I appreciate your help!

Haunted Athletix

I hated the way the app added the buttons. It was halfway below my slideshow and it added it's own very obtrusive icon to the free version that was too much. I couldnt get it to work well AND it was annoying. Definitely the free version not worth messing with.

September 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. I have forwarded this to my product team to see if we can duplicate the issue with the aesthetics of the buttons and icon not appearing in a way that makes you feel comfortable with using the free version. Feel free to reach out to our support directly and we can look at your account to see what can be done.
Waylon W | Customer Success

revampretail

I wanted to add my online stores' social media to the website. It works well, easy to set up, and its free.