Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWR.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

Betsysusa

This app made it very easy to install my social media icons to my online store. It literally walked me through the steps that I needed to take. I appreciate your help!

Haunted Athletix

I hated the way the app added the buttons. It was halfway below my slideshow and it added it's own very obtrusive icon to the free version that was too much. I couldnt get it to work well AND it was annoying. Definitely the free version not worth messing with.

September 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. I have forwarded this to my product team to see if we can duplicate the issue with the aesthetics of the buttons and icon not appearing in a way that makes you feel comfortable with using the free version. Feel free to reach out to our support directly and we can look at your account to see what can be done.
Waylon W | Customer Success

revampretail

I wanted to add my online stores' social media to the website. It works well, easy to set up, and its free.

talking tree productions

Was looking for a social media pluggin for my store and this fit the bill. App Is great addition. Very simple and easy to use!

Profashion & Shoes

parfait
tres pratique
je conseille vivement
c est vraiment utile
n hesitez pas a la telecharger sur votre site

Bunz Out

Does good work, super customizable. It is very dumb that this review has to be at least 100 characters, it does good stuff.

CorpoFabric

muito bommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gift Shop By Iris

Easy installation. I love the fact it can increase my business. I know I always look for the social media contact info.

Shoppi-Kart

I used this application to help me show my social network in all my pages products, save me a tons of time.

The Adult Playhouse

Very clear instructions and super easy to install on my site and start working immediately. Thank you for the app!