Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWR.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

SixxSeventeen

Great overall but seem to not work when i tried to add it to my "homepage or all products" pages. Also i notice when i tried to add to "homepage" or specific product pages the images would load slower. Its as if having the icon takes up too much energy and therefore everything else is slower, not sure why.

RED NOISE

I'm being bombarded by promotional emails and texts (!) ever since getting this app and the link to unsubscribe does not work. Super annoying..

July 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. There may be a simple fix by using a Captia on the app. Feel free to reach back to us directly and we can chat about your issue and make sure we get you taken care of.

Reach us here and we will get back to you as soon as possible: https://help.powr.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

-Waylon W
Customer Success

FiSH i

easy to use. seems ok for now for a free plan. clean and simple and able to change the colors and size of the icons.

Introvert Depot

I just started using this app and it is really easy and simple to use. This is my first store and I am happy with the results.

Thevineoflife

Loved the ease of install on my pages at www.thevineoflife.com with zilch code knowledge! Thank you!

Xcelerator Online

Great app. Works well and does exactly what it says. Thank you. Will keep using it in the future and try on my other websites.

Living dream Home & Garden

I have just tried this app and all looks good at the moment. I am looking forward to getting more followers on my social media platforms

nutripackcl

nts can help other merchants decide whether to use thijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

CherryDoggy Oy

It was really easy to install the icons, and happy about the free plan for the time being. Really enjoy the possibility to edit the color scheme. Thank you!

BBTech Computers

Only took about 2 minutes to get a proper link to my Twitter account on my website. They don't bully you to purchase a plan unless you mind having a link to their app along side it which doesn't bother me any