Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWR.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

Sportzzheads

Great app. If you pay for premium you're set. Just put your links and voila plenty of social recognition. I use lots of powr.io plugins very helpful.

One Proud Veteran

Nice App. Helped me add Social Media icons. Good lord, this is like writing a freaking essay. I'm about to change my rating because of the requirements of this review.

POSH88 Boutique

like the app.

NAJTstore

i love the app easy to use and install, you can add 3 icons for free plan which is enough i think so give it 5 start

Homebistro

I didn't know there was apps that could perform this feature. Found this app and it was extremely easy. Got the code, placed it and it just works. Simple, just the way things should be.

Tech shop 3D

I is very simple to set up, it's a pity that you can add only 3 social icons for the free version, but since I have only 3.
Thank you very much having made this app so intuitive for rookie users like me.

Nasty Nob

Easy to install. Love the possibility to choose on which pages the social icons will show up. Keep up the good work!

Bundled-N-Style

Love it! The app works really great and it was easy to install. I'll certainly be telling other shopify users about the app!

Hand Made (Bermuda) Ltd

So far very easy to use. I am just beginning working on our website & this has made adding links very easy.

Deal&Share

Yes! I Love it...........................................................................................