Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWr.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

Stay-Fit-Lives

I used the app to gain more followers and share products It's been vert easy to use and a lot of fun

POSH88 Boutique

like the app.

NAJTstore

i love the app easy to use and install, you can add 3 icons for free plan which is enough i think so give it 5 start

Homebistro

I didn't know there was apps that could perform this feature. Found this app and it was extremely easy. Got the code, placed it and it just works. Simple, just the way things should be.

Tech shop 3D

I is very simple to set up, it's a pity that you can add only 3 social icons for the free version, but since I have only 3.
Thank you very much having made this app so intuitive for rookie users like me.

TheT-ShirtCompany

VERY SIMPLE AND EASY TO DO! LOOKING FORWARD TO USING THIS APP AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE. THANK YOU!!!

Nasty Nob

Easy to install. Love the possibility to choose on which pages the social icons will show up. Keep up the good work!

Bundled-N-Style

Love it! The app works really great and it was easy to install. I'll certainly be telling other shopify users about the app!

Hand Made (Bermuda) Ltd

So far very easy to use. I am just beginning working on our website & this has made adding links very easy.

Chelsea Wolfe Authoress

Seems good so far, I haven't launch my website but their icon isn't big or flashy and I could colour coordinate it!