Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWR.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

Bundled-N-Style

Love it! The app works really great and it was easy to install. I'll certainly be telling other shopify users about the app!

Hand Made (Bermuda) Ltd

So far very easy to use. I am just beginning working on our website & this has made adding links very easy.

Deal&Share

Yes! I Love it...........................................................................................

Pastel Whip

Great app, simple setup, adds its own logo next to your 3 social media icons on the free version. Tip is to make your icons dark blue and raise transparency to match their icon, looks a lot better.

Peek-N-Sneaks

works really great fast and easy to add social media to website.

Audre Couture Extensions

I used the app to help me add social media icons to my footer header.It was easy to follow. I just wish the free plan allowed me to use the actual color icons instead of having to choose one color. Overall I'm satisfied

onehall.com

I use this app to add plugins to my site. It's very easy to use. I used it to add social media icons, and all I had to do was copy and paste the URL.

Junctixn

App is good, does what it is supposed to, have not had it on for long but so far am happy with its performance

Supband

Nice app, but couldn't find where the icons really are at the website. Still working on that though.

Mirron

Nice app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!