Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWr.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

Deal&Share

Yes! I Love it...........................................................................................

PicknClick Online Store

Great user friendly app. Fast and Simple to use. All icons and offering free services. Thank you Social Media Icons

Pastel Whip

Great app, simple setup, adds its own logo next to your 3 social media icons on the free version. Tip is to make your icons dark blue and raise transparency to match their icon, looks a lot better.

The Mud Honey's Boutique KY

Easy to use!! Love it. Def recommend. ...................................................................

Peek-N-Sneaks

works really great fast and easy to add social media to website.

Audre Couture Extensions

I used the app to help me add social media icons to my footer header.It was easy to follow. I just wish the free plan allowed me to use the actual color icons instead of having to choose one color. Overall I'm satisfied

onehall.com

I use this app to add plugins to my site. It's very easy to use. I used it to add social media icons, and all I had to do was copy and paste the URL.

Junctixn

App is good, does what it is supposed to, have not had it on for long but so far am happy with its performance

Supband

Nice app, but couldn't find where the icons really are at the website. Still working on that though.

Mirron

Nice app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!