Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWR.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

420 Smoke Shop

app works great. nothing special gets the job done. easy to use. could have been some better editing options.

Summersuncute.com

ES REALMENTE SENCILLA LA RECOMIENDO A TODOS Y ES GRATIS MUY BUENA PARA DAR CONFIANZA A LOS CLIENTES

RIVALS BY JEN

nice app! Lets see how it works! easy to integrate though and very easy to use. also it is free to begin with

NO MORE APOLOGIES

REALLY EASY TO INSTALL ..................................................................................................

KreativMix

This is an easy app to add social media icons to my website. The only suggestion I have is more options for positioning. But other than that it's a great app to install on your site.

LKNSTREET

I was looking for an icon app that would provide basic icons that was simple to use and upload. Thank you!! Lots of options to create the look i wanted, it was enough to bring my webpage to life. If you want icons but not sure if you want to go premium just yet, this app is perfect. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

Dabz

Great app! A+++ Works really easy, would recommend it to all, it's really simple and fast to add, get it now!

Key ring factory

Really easy to install and Use !! Will be helping to get my FB page getting more like! Can't wait to see my follower increase

TwisteDesires

I installed this app so my customers will follow me on social media. I will post an updated review, if anything changes.

tinyloverclothing

nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenice