Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWr.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

Deyongs

Really easy to use app, good features on layout for free and has added much need social media icons where the standard layout couldn't.

Cosplayuniverse.de

Nice App! Got 3 free Icons without paying anything, that's great! And the App is verry easy to use! I like it! 5 Minutes to link your 3 most important socialmedia Icons... nice! ^^
Can't be more easy, you just need to copy your Links, click "Done" and "save".

Blacksunited

Love it great app easy to use, fun install, works perfect, great plans, great structure and wonderful

Thriving Childcare Shop

Super easy to set up. I added my social media buttons in about a minute. Even made a change right on my site.

The PolkaDot Boutique

I wanted to be able to add social media links and this did the job. Easy to use and set up in seconds!

ShadyFuture

It was easy to start using this app. I like the simple, clean, minimal design. I would recommend it to others.

swoopfashion

I used this app to create social icons. Everything was great. Recomend to add this app to your store.

HEXI Los Angeles

simple and easy to use. Very excited to be using this app for my website. Completely reliable and friendly user interface.

SuperLdN

This app is a must have! Its really important for your customers to see them as it gives them a sense of security, its familiar, it links different medias that will make your customers feel more at ease and more likely to share and buy from your store.

Monongrams By Cortnee

I love this app It helps my customers find my social media accounts very easily on my website I would use this app again .