Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWr.io

FREE social icons. Display social media buttons on your site!

Oak City Inline Skate Shop

I really liked the look but having your logo right beside the social media was too much. I wouldn't recommend this app.

January 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app!

Per our pricing model, our watermark will be removed if you will purchase a starter package.
If you want to remove our ad, please consider upgrading to our Starter plan which will remove all our branding watermarks.

We also run promos from time to time and offer discounts on our Starter plan, please email our support team to see if there are any active discounts that you can use.

Our support team is also available to help with any other questions you might have.

Haunted Athletix

I hated the way the app added the buttons. It was halfway below my slideshow and it added it's own very obtrusive icon to the free version that was too much. I couldnt get it to work well AND it was annoying. Definitely the free version not worth messing with.

September 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. I have forwarded this to my product team to see if we can duplicate the issue with the aesthetics of the buttons and icon not appearing in a way that makes you feel comfortable with using the free version. Feel free to reach out to our support directly and we can look at your account to see what can be done.
Waylon W | Customer Success

Inspired By Will

I can't install it without choosing a payment plan and it is really not worth it. It would be better to just say it is a paid app rather than putting it for free for 7 days.

Phone Changers

This app is useless it could save you time if you want to waste some money. Google the colored icons and how to remove the powered by shopify link and save your money.

Karavan Clothing

installed & removed in 5 minutes. next to your social icons they stick their company logo. to remove it you need to pay nearly 5 euro / month. I'll prefer some other apps that do it for free.