POWR Social Media Icons

POWR Social Media Icons

by POWR.io

Instagram & social icons. Any social media icons for your site

White Crow Dog Treats

Even if you install onto shopify, the SM icons will not appear in the space shopify creates for the icons. app shows its logo as a SM icon, also in wrong location

December 9, 2020

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with the Social Media Plugin! We've just reached out to you in your email. In case you did not receive it, kindly send us an email at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Zurest

the app is fine you should remove your logo from the store making the store very dirty, please

Salmaantest

Installed it (easily) and paid for their basic account, and then removed it like 15 minutes later when I realized it just wasn't doing it's job. All of the icons are nice and neat, but they didn't work unfortunately.

Not the Facebook icon, not Twitter, not Instagram, not Pinterest, not Email. Not a single one of the icons initiated any activity at all when clicked.

In addition, the short code displays on the page while icons are loading, and it was so slow to load that I realized I'd rather try something else.

Caringmother Cn Australia