Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWR.io

FREE social icons. Display social media icons on your site!

Stprovencebeauty

Can be glitchy. I'm having a lot of trouble making sure the plugin works on my site. Lets hope I can find a solution or reach someone who can help

July 16, 2020

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your Social Media Icon! Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

RED NOISE

I'm being bombarded by promotional emails and texts (!) ever since getting this app and the link to unsubscribe does not work. Super annoying..

July 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. There may be a simple fix by using a Captia on the app. Feel free to reach back to us directly and we can chat about your issue and make sure we get you taken care of.

Reach us here and we will get back to you as soon as possible: https://help.powr.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

-Waylon W
Customer Success

Rocky's Finest

nbnknkxdnkldnddnkldjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

babyrobe_bynamro

very nice . the icon could be more better with the actual colors of the apps and whatsapp should be added too